Saturday, October 2, 2010

This Weekend in Pictures

We played outside on Friday afternoon while Travis was golfing...the weather was perfect and Piper got to get some pent up energy out from being indoors all day!

This is Piper's "happy face" (the face she makes when I say to her "Piper, show me your happy face!")

This is Piper's "sad face" (in other words, this is the face she makes if I say "Piper, show me your sad face." But, if you ask me, she looks more like a grumpy old woman that can't find her dentures or her hair brush.


Apparently this little pink car my Mom bought for Piper doubles as a potty.

We discovered a beautiful park in town that has several play areas, a large duck pond and a mile long walking trail. The girls enjoyed riding in the wagon as we walked along the walking trail and then playing on the playground!



On Friday night, we went to our first high school football game. The weather was perfect and so were the girls. Of coarse, we had to bribe PJ with a lollipop but it did the trick for the whole first quarter! The people we sat by were nice enough to let Piper mooch their boiled peanuts (which to my surprise are not that bad!) and coke once she'd finished her sucker. I think we'll be doing this more often!

After the game we had some post game playtime in the practice field next to the stadium...it was fun.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT, makes you seem a little closer.